Thursday, November 4, 2010

9th time's a charm?

So, I've tried several times to start "blogging"... I just threw up a bit in my mouth, but I'm okay. Blogging is weird to me. I am not so self-important to think that anyone will be hanging off my every word. I have no clever anecdotes, no words of wisdom... but I have several movie quotes and a keen interest in greeting cards. I have no heroic parenting stories... most of mine end with crying kids and dishonor being brought on the family name.

But I've got some time on my hands. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, well Waterton. Still, far enough away to not be able to pop out anywhere and see people. I've enjoyed reading other people's blogs too. So maybe I can get into the swing of things.

At any rate, if I fail this time around I will swear off blogging forever.

3 comments:

Sylvie Schow said...

haha. good luck!

megbt said...

sweet action!! post lots of pics, I love pictures and so do my kids.... is that creepy?

cindy W said...

and PS blogging is not to be self important...it's a journal!! i know full well that the only people who read mine on a regular basis is my mom and sister. everyone else is like "who cares, this is so freakin boring"...
so bring on the stories of dishonoring the familiy name!!! hahahahahah