Saturday, November 6, 2010

uh, I guess it's fixed then?

so I love my father in law. but for some reason strange things happen when he comes to the campground. this morning he commented on how one of the guest toilets flushed funny. I told him xander's toilet did the same thing. so he went to take a look. 5 minutes later he comes out with a hose that is " no good". another 5 minutes and he walks out with the tank. the tank is now deemed obsolete and irreparable. 5 minutes later out he comes with the bowl. the bowl is not seated correctly on the flange causing leaking between the Lino and wood floor. flange is cracked and wrecked and the floor is probably rotting beneath the linoleum. hmmmmm..... well I guess that's one way to fix a slow flushing toilet!

oh, and now they are out trying to fix the bar-b-que

No comments: